Sunday, May 17, 2009

CPS 116...Love This Sketch!

I think it was a record for me...this card only took about 20 minutes to make...the sketch is one of my CPS favorites! To take the challenge yourself, click here And in case you thought I didn't create anything yesterday...here's a card I made. I just wasn't really happy with the way it turned out so didn't bother posting alone.



Tomorrow my 22 year old son heads out to California for some military training. Doesn't look like we'll see much of him this summer :-( . I'm praying for God's hand of protection to cover him wherever he goes.

5 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Love them both! Left you a little award on my blog:)

Unknown said...

What? Twenty minutes??? It takes me hours to make one card ... they just don't come together easily for me! Love them both!!!!

PS- Congrats on your award!

Samantha said...

These are sweet! Awards on my blog too! hehe.

Samantha said...

These are sweet. I have an award for you too! hehe.

Linda Beeson said...

LOVE your cards, especially the CPS sketch one.