Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Perfect Day

I had one of those rare days last week. The kind of day where everything balanced perfectly, I was caught up on housework, correspondence, and correcting papers, I had time to romance my husband and time for friends. I even cooked a decent meal. But more frequently my days are like a see-saw - if one area is up then another area is down! I made this notebook to encourage me to write down my to-dos and prioritize so I might have a few more of those "perfect days." The paper pack used for this is...yep, Perfect Day :-) I purchased the notebook at our local Dollar Tree. It measures 5 x 7 and is just right for daily lists :-) The mini post it note holders are made from coasters and the bottom one is made with the Perfect Day paper. I gave them out as Christmas gifts for teachers at our home school co-op.






CTMH products used for the card: Key to My Heart paper pack, Friendship Blessings stamp set, Friendship Word Puzzle stamp set, Playful Petals stamp set, sorbet ribbon, sparkles


Yesterday I ordered a new camera with my birthday money...it's supposed to be better for close up pictures so hopefully you'll see some improvement in my pictures soon.
Wishing you a perfect day,
Marie with a :-)



No comments: