Friday, February 20, 2009

Gift; Hello card

Today was the day. Once every three months or so, Archivers offers free gifts to their preferred customers (preferred being the ones that spend too much money in their store...) I really wasn't sure that I wanted to be out and about on such a blustery day, but I climbed into the colicky van and headed for my favorite craft store. I was delighted with the "gift" - a cute little stamp set. After escaping the store with my stamps AND no additional monies spent, I was a happy camper. On the drive home, I belted out "Amazing Grace" with Chris Tomlin and I started thinking about the most important gift I had ever received...grace. God's grace.
*********************************************************************************
Here's a picture of the cute stamp set, and a Hello card that I made with it. I used CTMH Emporium creative basic (paper plus ribbon) , CTMH window charms/circle, and CTMH ink - twilight, vineyard berry and cocoa.

May you know His grace,
Marie with a :-)








1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it ... I've been looking for a little bird stamp! I can see the same card with the bird "lifted" on the branch! Perhaps one stamped and then another stamped, cut out and added with a dimensional ...